The Family and Medical Leave Act has been a part of the workplace for more than a decade, so it’s gotten easier for HR to administer, right? Not so. Confusing regulations, coupled with numerous recent changes at both the legislative and regulatory levels and conflicting court decisions, ensure that FMLA continues to be one of the biggest compliance headaches for employers.
Let us help you clarify the confusion surrounding the numerous legislative and regulatory changes to the FMLA and get answers to all your FMLA questions at this advanced-level seminar just for Delaware employers. Learn More.
Register now for the one-day seminar, and you’ll learn:
- The latest expansion, so you don’t risk noncompliance
- What recent FMLA court decisions really mean, so you can adjust your policies accordingly
- Why FMLA record-keeping continues to trip up even the savviest human resource managers, and effective solutions to avoid similar mistakes
- How to tame the intermittent leave and reduced schedule beasts, and put a stop to abuse and fraud
- How FMLA, ADA, and your state’s leave and workers’ comp laws overlap, so you don’t violate any statute
- What to expect when an employee’s expecting, so you can balance your business needs with her personal requirements, all within the spirit and letter of the law
- How to judge a “serious health condition” the way a real judge would, and eliminate disputes about what does and doesn’t constitute it
- And more…
Visit HRhero.com to see your full Agenda.
How to Register:
- Register Now online or call (800) 274-6774.
- Please mention Seminar Code S1694A when calling