Human resources professionals are quickly learning that Web 2.0 is critical to the success of their organizations. Which is why I’m so excited about participating in this exciting seminar, presented by HR Hero and Ragan, sponsored by Aon Consulting. The seminar will feature some truly extraordinary representatives who will share their insights on how employers can put the world wide web to work for them.
The seminar includes sessions during a 1-day preconference and 2 days of full conference, and will teach attendees how to use the latest Internet resources to re-engage average employees and turn them into “rock star” contributors. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Engage top-talent employees during tough economic times and improve business results by developing internal communication strategies;
- Define and emphasize your company’s core values to reap the benefits of a healthy, productive culture at work;
- Connect with your key audience through social media networks and grass-roots methods to guarantee quality hires and positive brand recognition;
- Use social media to hire and retain top-notch talent and help build your brand;
- Draft an effective social media policy for your company;
- Maximize your talent pool to save budget dollars through new recruiting channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter and blogs;
- Develop a reward strategy when your company has no budget; and
- Boost employee retention and minimize stress by improving health and financial literacy in the workplace.
For more information and to register, visit the conference’s web page at http://www.hrandsocialmedia.com/.